CM82-EZ 8" COAXIAL IN-CEILING SPEAKER
- One 8.0 inch polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround and one 1.0 inch silk tweeter.
- Easy-access six-position tap switch for 25/70.7/100-volt and 16-ohm transformer bypass settings allows for easy ordering, stocking and installation.
- Reduced amplification costs and maximum efficiency 89.0 dB sensitivity, 16 ohm impedance and a sealed enclosure.
- Superior voice intelligibility with an average coverage angle of 95°.
- Cost-effective 16 ohm settings allows for the use of multiples of two, four, or six speakers in a system using a standard amplifier without a transformer.
- Incorporates a painted steel grille with rust inhibitor for lasting durability.
- Adaptable to ceiling thicknesses ranging from 0.04 inch (0.9 mm) to 1.60 inch (40.6 mm).
- UL 1480 (UEAY) and 2043, cUL, CE (EMC Directive 89/366/EEC, EN55020, EN55013) approved.
- High-quality black or white painted finish. Custom colors available.
- Included accessories: tile bridge, UL-listed 0.5-inch conduit clamp, paint shield and two wire nuts.
- Optional accessories: color-coded (green) pre-construction bracket (AC-CMEZ6/8-PCB) and junction box (AC-CM-EZ-JBOX).